Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Pants Day

If you're an avid reader of the blog, "Full of Joy" (which we ALL should be...a talented writer who occassionaly posts nasty pictures of her SELF-INFLICTED wounds), than you may have had the opportunity to read my roommate's entry yesterday concerning the crabbiness that saturated both of our worlds.

I was one of the peeps she was talking about, who had just a crabby, crabby day. For no particular reason...everything and everyone around me got on my nerves. I even went down to the club and road the bike in the afternoon, and that didn't release the crabbiness. So then, instead of being crabby at the world and everyone in it, I was now crabby at myself b/c I don't like it when I'm crabby, and that just made me even crabbier!

Anyway, I love Pumzy's challenge at the end of her entry: for today to be a Happy Pants Day. I'm making a point of CHOOSING to wear Happy Pants today, instead of the entire Crabby Outfit I was wearing yesterday.

I pray that everyone who had a shot of Crabby in their coffee cup yesterday morning, is overwhelmed by an even bigger dose of Happy today.

In the words of my roommate...that would just warm my heart. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Full of JOY said...

let's keep it going...i am going to put on my HAPPY pants tomorrow, too.

p.s. SELF-INFLICTED?! get a life- that's disgusting.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Full of JOY said...

THREE cheers for Happy Pants Day!!! it really was, praise the Lord!! :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home