the fragrance of Jesus, n.smith
the fragrance of Jesus
by n.smith
I love the smell of roses from a lover so divine
I love the smell of Christmas, of soft cinnamon and pine
I love the smell of childhood found in Grandma’s comfy quilts
But of all the smells I love, Your fragrance leaves me most fulfilled
I love the smell of coffee underneath my morning nose
I love the smell of fresh cut grass tickling my toes
I love the smell of fall as the soft wind blows the leaves
But of all the smells I love, Your fragrance leaves me most at ease
I love the smell of hardwood as it meets my squeaky sole
I love the smell of orange leather as it beats my sweaty palm
I love the smell of a jersey that holds the secrets of the game
But of all the smells I love, none hold the fragrance of Your name
I love the smell of my mother’s home
A home-cooked meal
A thunderous storm
I love the smell of lemon tea
Sweet perfume
The salty sea
But of all the smells I love, it’s Your fragrance that I seek
by n.smith
I love the smell of roses from a lover so divine
I love the smell of Christmas, of soft cinnamon and pine
I love the smell of childhood found in Grandma’s comfy quilts
But of all the smells I love, Your fragrance leaves me most fulfilled
I love the smell of coffee underneath my morning nose
I love the smell of fresh cut grass tickling my toes
I love the smell of fall as the soft wind blows the leaves
But of all the smells I love, Your fragrance leaves me most at ease
I love the smell of hardwood as it meets my squeaky sole
I love the smell of orange leather as it beats my sweaty palm
I love the smell of a jersey that holds the secrets of the game
But of all the smells I love, none hold the fragrance of Your name
I love the smell of my mother’s home
A home-cooked meal
A thunderous storm
I love the smell of lemon tea
Sweet perfume
The salty sea
But of all the smells I love, it’s Your fragrance that I seek


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home