Sunday, April 29, 2007

what it is...

ok...there's probably no one out there who checks this blog anymore, BUT...my lovely roommate is puttin on the pressure to get this thing going again.

this is a written promise that I'll have a new...hopefully interesting...post by the end of this week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Well, it's about time!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

You could possibly move to the good list if you come through on your promise. :)
And by the way - my wife didn't give you the full story. I told her that I would pick her up and that I was joking about the jacket! Gosh!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Full of JOY said...

promise breaker...you sink.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Do you define the end of the week as Saturday or Sunday?

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so uh, how do you define a week?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home