lize
Rea
Take time to ,
That your warmth
Take realize,
That I am side
Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it,
No it's never gonna be that
spell it out for you
what I just realized,
perfect for each other
and will never find
Just realized
we'd never have to wonder
we missed out on
Take time
I'm on your side
didn't I, didn't
to realize
This all can pass...you
out for you,
no its never gonna be
out for you.
It's not always the same
no it's never
if you don't too.
If you meet me half
meet me half way.
same for you.
caillat
ROCKS.
Take time to ,
That your warmth
Take realize,
That I am side
Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it,
No it's never gonna be that
spell it out for you
what I just realized,
perfect for each other
and will never find
Just realized
we'd never have to wonder
we missed out on
Take time
I'm on your side
didn't I, didn't
to realize
This all can pass...you
out for you,
no its never gonna be
out for you.
It's not always the same
no it's never
if you don't too.
If you meet me half
meet me half way.
same for you.
caillat
ROCKS.


1 Comments:
y to the o.
haven't you anything better to do than harrass my inner most feelings?
oh. i forgot.
YOU are the PROFESSIONAL poet. silly me.
Post a Comment
<< Home