there comes a point in even a true minnesotan's life when they get into their car at 7am, look at their temperature gauge and say...what the h am i living here for.
hmm....I say the exact same thing anytime my temperature gauge is below 35...only my sentences are longer and filled with more...umm....you know.....adjectives.
i am a freak. i realized i thought it was warm out, so i looked at my new therm. in my car...and it was 22 degrees. 22 degrees is warm to me. and i'm done.
5 Comments:
Well said!
yah, but don't forget the...the.....well I got nothin'
I tried your right
hmm....I say the exact same thing anytime my temperature gauge is below 35...only my sentences are longer and filled with more...umm....you know.....adjectives.
you make me laugh! i hate those mornings too... thankfully they're over! (or at least i hope they are!)
i am a freak. i realized i thought it was warm out, so i looked at my new therm. in my car...and it was 22 degrees. 22 degrees is warm to me. and i'm done.
Post a Comment
<< Home