Wednesday, September 03, 2008

bringin the thug to the thugless



Lambeau Field - Green Bay, Wis.

Some have described it as "God's Country," "Heaven on Earth," "Kingdom of the Midwest." The trend I've noticed amongst those who make these bold proclamations is that they typically haven't crossed the Wisconsin border, seen a skyscraper or laid on a beach.

That being said, I will finally admit that I have now seen a small piece of what they've been obnoxiously bragging about. The Lambeau Field experience is like none other I've had before.

Here are a few pics from my 24 hours in GB, Wis.

Here is me bringing some much-needed thug to an absolutely thugless community.





A tot perf pic by LJ. Both me and VJ flashin the tenz.



I went with my lovely friend Laura Jakacki, whom I have coached with for the last three years...and whose wedding I have the honor to be a bridesmaid in July 11, 2009.

2 Comments:

Blogger Full of JOY said...

where's a the hottie??

10:47 PM  
Blogger the way I see it... said...

fbook...i need to find him!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home