Back from PA...post #1
I just got back tonight from 5 of the best days I've had in a long time.
Apparently my camera is not on the same page as my new computer, so I'm stealing the one pic I have digital access to right now from Abs' facebook.

This is Ab and I looking very trendy and cool at the Starbucks at Monage...is that how you spell it???
I'm way tired right now, so won't write much until later in the week...but clearly I have "unlocked" my blog. Abs has that affect on me :)
Hopefully Mr. Beavers can help me continue to figure out this MAC, and I'll have more pics later.
Special thanks to all the Amos' and of course the best CD Mix maker ever, Miss Clark Summit herself, Amber Jacobs. What a wonderful week of family, friends and fun.
I already miss you all!
Apparently my camera is not on the same page as my new computer, so I'm stealing the one pic I have digital access to right now from Abs' facebook.

This is Ab and I looking very trendy and cool at the Starbucks at Monage...is that how you spell it???
I'm way tired right now, so won't write much until later in the week...but clearly I have "unlocked" my blog. Abs has that affect on me :)
Hopefully Mr. Beavers can help me continue to figure out this MAC, and I'll have more pics later.
Special thanks to all the Amos' and of course the best CD Mix maker ever, Miss Clark Summit herself, Amber Jacobs. What a wonderful week of family, friends and fun.
I already miss you all!


6 Comments:
Welcome to the Mac world. You have officially seen the light.
HaHaHa! It's MONTAGE!! That totally made my night!!!!! =)
I am the best cd mix maker and will be sending you some SOON!!!!
Hate to tell ya, Berbers, but Johnny Cakes is DEFF in the running...
don't the 2 of you look SO stylin'. so, what did you think of our beloved summit diner? :)
lis-i can't lie, i LOVED the summit diner. i loved every bit of your hometown :)
Post a Comment
<< Home