I feel you, by n.smith
i feel your love
in the first real snow fall of the season
in the familiarity of a varsity basketball game at my alma mater
when a channel surfing escapade lands on an old judy garlin movie i hadn't seen in years
in the pure love of the game reflected in the eyes of a 12-year-old baller
i feel your love
in the promise of an upcoming trip to visit good friends
in a 9-year-old girl sharing the gospel on the radio
in small reunions that rekindle big friendships
in a hug from someone who didn't even know i needed one
i feel your love
in the peace that covers my chaos
in the reassurance that calms my anxiety
in the hope that conceals my fears
in the stillness that composes my restlessness
Jesus...Jesus...Jesus. I feel your love. I feel you here. Your pursuit of my heart is felt in everything that surrounds me; in everything that is in me. You pursue me. in every blessing, large or small, you pursue me. I feel you here. I feel your love. Jesus...Jesus...Jesus.
in the first real snow fall of the season
in the familiarity of a varsity basketball game at my alma mater
when a channel surfing escapade lands on an old judy garlin movie i hadn't seen in years
in the pure love of the game reflected in the eyes of a 12-year-old baller
i feel your love
in the promise of an upcoming trip to visit good friends
in a 9-year-old girl sharing the gospel on the radio
in small reunions that rekindle big friendships
in a hug from someone who didn't even know i needed one
i feel your love
in the peace that covers my chaos
in the reassurance that calms my anxiety
in the hope that conceals my fears
in the stillness that composes my restlessness
Jesus...Jesus...Jesus. I feel your love. I feel you here. Your pursuit of my heart is felt in everything that surrounds me; in everything that is in me. You pursue me. in every blessing, large or small, you pursue me. I feel you here. I feel your love. Jesus...Jesus...Jesus.


2 Comments:
I love your blogs....they're pretty much my favorite ones to read. Can't wait to see you very soon!!
woohoo NC trip, coming up!!! can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home