Friday, October 06, 2006

my goal

At some point in every human's life they will ask themselves the question:

"Is there more to this life?"

My goal is to set such an example that every friend, family member, co-worker, and acquaintance will know where to find the answer when that time comes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What it is, yo?!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Full of JOY said...

did you make this up?? or is it from some one, or is it a way i see it??

6:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Jamie shared "The Cross" at our Sunday morning gathering, and I wanted to let you know how impressed and moved I was by it. Now there are two good writers living in your apartment - keep up the good posts!

Chuck

9:11 AM  
Blogger Full of JOY said...

uuhh...two good writers?? hhmmm??

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what it is! nice blog swizy face. I wish you would make better sense. I don't get it. ;)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home