Monday, December 04, 2006

7th grade ballerZ

How much do i love my lil 7th grade ballerZ?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

I was absolutely STOKED after our two games this past Saturday. They played their butts off, really listened to the things I was frantically shouting from the sidelines, and showed HUGE improvement since our tournament 2 weeks ago.

We lost our first game 23-24 on Saturday. The last 2 minutes were very exciting. My girls were incredibly disappointed by the outcome, of course, but I was so proud. We won our second game 43-3. It was awesome to see how much confidence they gained through a big win.

It's crizazy how attached I've become to these girls already! I don't know if you read Ab's blog a couple months ago about "hidden dreams," and what an exhilarating rush and extraordinary blessing it is to have one come true. This is definitely mine, and I thank Jesus from the bottom of my heart!

Goooooo Packers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

I find it truly amazing when we realize what God designed us to do, and then we are given the opportunity to do it. Go coach!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home