You've got a way, by n.smith
You’ve got a way of turning darkness into light
You’ve got a way of turning blindness into sight
So who am I to judge what you can do in me?
Who am I to limit a power I cannot see?
You’ve got a way of turning sorrow into hope
You’ve got a way of turning sin white as snow
So who am I to stand before you with doubt?
Who am I to question all you are about?
You’ve got a way of healing pain that runs deep
You’ve got a way of waking the dead from their sleep
So who am I to test your strength amidst my weakness?
Who am I to boast with pride instead of meekness?
You’ve got a way of bringing peace in utter chaos
You’ve got a way of finding sheep when they are lost
So who am I to turn my back on you?
Who am I to deny your perfect, Holy Truth?
You’ve got a way of capturing my reluctant heart
You’ve got a way of breaking my stubborn walls apart
So who am I to feel abandoned and alone?
Who am I to forget the promise that sits on the throne?
You’ve got a way of turning blindness into sight
So who am I to judge what you can do in me?
Who am I to limit a power I cannot see?
You’ve got a way of turning sorrow into hope
You’ve got a way of turning sin white as snow
So who am I to stand before you with doubt?
Who am I to question all you are about?
You’ve got a way of healing pain that runs deep
You’ve got a way of waking the dead from their sleep
So who am I to test your strength amidst my weakness?
Who am I to boast with pride instead of meekness?
You’ve got a way of bringing peace in utter chaos
You’ve got a way of finding sheep when they are lost
So who am I to turn my back on you?
Who am I to deny your perfect, Holy Truth?
You’ve got a way of capturing my reluctant heart
You’ve got a way of breaking my stubborn walls apart
So who am I to feel abandoned and alone?
Who am I to forget the promise that sits on the throne?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home